Wednesday, February 4, 2009

vintage buttons candy mold

I badly want this vintage buttons candy mold from Bake It Pretty. Their blog has a step by step tutorial on how to make these. I love the colors they used! This reminds me of the candy I used to get in Easter baskets as a child. Mom always made our chocolates. Yum! I also like the birds and cherry blossoms, button suckers, an acorn-shaped box, and the danish lollipops.

They have tons of cupcake liners, including the dark brown ones that are all the rage. My favorite are these fluted flower ones.

Oooh...The Crafty Crow is having a giveaway for a $50 gift certificate to Bake It Pretty! Hurry, entries must be made by February 7th!!! Check it out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...