I finished the back using this tutorial that Caitlin linked to, but I forgot to take a picture of the back. She has a photo of it on her blog here though. My beloved Sulky iron transfer pen ran out in the middle of tracing those millions of cross stitches, so the middle of the kitty's head was pretty much freehand. I went to Michael's to buy another one, and they don't even have a place on the shelf for them anymore. Time to find another source!
Check out what Caitlin made me!
My favorite part was the variegated floss I used for the "thread" on the spool and on the cross stitches on the fabric in the basket. It kind of just looks like a lighting issue in this picture, though.