Monday, June 7, 2010

yo-yo potholders

yo-yo potholders

I had lots of fun making these potholders for my partner, Tami, for the 2010 Great (Sewn) Potholder Swap! This is the largest yo-yo project I have actually completed. Exciting! I used scraps of cotton and linen fabrics to make these. There are lots of pictures of pretty potholders over at the flickr group! See what Tami made me here!

yo-yo potholders
yo-yo potholders
yo-yo potholders

On a side note, it seems like every time I decide to commit to posting on my blog more often, real life interferes. Ugh, my car was totaled in a sudden hailstorm last month, and despite being insured in every way possible, I'm still waiting for it all to be settled. Oklahoma, I don't like you very much right now!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...