Sunday, March 6, 2011

65::365

2011-03-06-22-22-32-007

Pattern: "March Square" by Julie A. Bolduc.

Now that I have more than enough squares for the afghan I'm currently putting together, I'm switching to 6" squares. I have loosely planned the next blanket, so it will be a little easier to decide what I'm going to do each day.

Here's a major tip I would recommend if you are planning to join lots of different squares: do not weave the ends of the last color or you will really be sorry if you have to take that last round of single crochet out to make the square a little smaller. Seriously frustrating. Luckily I only had to do this to two or three squares. At least I know I'm doing a better job weaving in the ends.

2011-03-06-22-25-53-565

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...