Wednesday, March 16, 2011

74::365

74::365

Pattern: "Granny Square 92" from 99 Granny Squares to Crochet from Leisure Arts.

Isn't this flowery granny square neat? I thought that the squares in 200 Crochet Blocks varied in size quite a bit, but it was nothing compared to 99 Granny Squares, at least according to the group photos of the different squares. There is nothing in the book about gauge, so I'm just going to have to make them all if I want to see how big they will be. I left off the last round of dc of this pattern and my resulting square, shown above, is 6".

In other news, the time change is totally kicking my ass. It is so hard for me to adjust to this every year. I love when it happens in the fall and I get an extra hour in the morning, but it is going to take me that long to get used to waking up while it is still dark outside!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...