Tuesday, March 29, 2011

87::365

87::365

Pattern: "D-2" from Better Homes and Gardens Crocheting and Knitting "Granny Square Sampler Afghan."

This square is another 6" one, and this is the first one I have made that is worked in rows instead of in the round! It wasn't as boring as I had expected to make a square in only single crochet (until the outer border of dc). It was supposed to be one solid color in the middle instead of the pink and red stripes, but I switched it up a little. I have put the squares I've made so far onto the diagram from the pattern. It is ridiculously not to scale! The 4-square granny is bigger than any of the other blocks in real life! And that star square isn't nearly as big as it looks. I'm not disappointed though. I can't wait to start putting this together because I think it's going to be a fun challenge to make the blocks all fit together!

1 comment:

  1. wow! that is super cool! can't wait to see this unfold!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...