Monday, April 25, 2011

106::365

106::365

Pattern: "Granny Square #61" from 99 Granny Squares to Crochet from Leisure Arts.

Other than the little yellow square in the corner, this block is made in rows instead of rounds. When I make it again, I would make the yellow square out of only one round. The square reminds me of the way I'm filling in the gaps on my granny square sampler afghan! I'll be showing you my formula for that in one of my next tutorials.

This square and the next three are ones that I made while camping! All are from this same book. I brought way more stuff with me than I needed. I should have just taken this book, my hook, and a few balls of yarn...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...