Sunday, May 8, 2011

123::365 on the huh square

123::365


I love this square! It is so easy to crochet, but the way the square keeps tilting keeps it interesting. I wonder if you could keep it going to make a whole afghan like this! I added an extra round of dc before the lacy round to help shape up the square. I also added a chain space at the corners to make it easier to join it to the rest when I'm done.

Have you tried the joining method I posted about last week? If so, I'd love to hear how it is working for you! :)

123::365

jim

3 comments:

  1. a whole blanket would look really cool! awesome square

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your joining method!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your square! Have not tried it yet but I am getting ready to join some of these squares as I already had a good pile for my Babette going/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...