Sunday, June 26, 2011

170::365 granny square #94

170::365

Pattern: "Granny Square 94" from 99 Granny Squares to Crochet from Leisure Arts.

This is such a pretty flower square! I did change it around a little from the original pattern (see below) by tilting the flower so that the larger holes are in the corners in round 2. I think it looks better this way. This square measures 8.5".

granny square 94

170::365

170::365 170::365

I get asked a lot about whether or not I block my squares. The answer is yes, if I have time to I do. I posted a little about how I do it here. Below are two photos of today's and yesterday's squares before and while they were blocked.

pre-blocking

blocking

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...