Saturday, July 16, 2011

186::365 christmas rose

186::365

Pattern: "Christmas Rose" from 200 Crochet Blocks by Jan Eaton.

It was kind of weird crocheting a Christmas motif in July, especially this year when it has been so horribly hot for what feels like weeks now. Maybe if I had really used red and green like in the example in the book, I could have tricked myself into thinking that it is really winter. I kind of doubt it though when it is still hotter than 80 degrees in air conditioning. Maybe I'll make the Christmas tree square next...

186::365

1 comment:

  1. We do Christmas in July here in the Southern Hempishere, because in December it's so hot. It's the last Saturday in July, yes so next weekend.

    Gotta get all the decorations out and get the Turkey and trimmings all done this week!

    We don't however do presents, well maybe just a table gift of a certain value but nothing like Christmas.

    So I love your Christmas in July square!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...