Saturday, July 23, 2011

190::365 italian cross

190::365

Pattern: "Italian Cross" from 200 Crochet Blocks by Jan Eaton.

I wish I had taken a before photo because this is one of those blocks that really benefitted from blocking. The edges used to be super wavy. Now it is nice and square, but at 9", it is a bit bigger than the other squares from this book.

190::365

I hope this weekend is cooler, because it would be really nice to go outside without frying...or maybe if I had a friend with a pool! I was invited to preview a yard sale that a friend from work is having, and she is giving me the coolest old desk that I'm going to use for my craft space. I should have it in a few days, so I have to get my stuff ready for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...