Sunday, July 31, 2011

stuff i love sunday #19

stuff i love sunday #19


Leslie at crochetbug shows how she added polymer clay handles to her crochet hooks to get a better grip. I really want to do this to my smaller hooks because I get hand cramps after using them for very long every single time.
Link
Some pretty free crochet patterns: picot flower change purse, quick and easy flowers, fanciful flowers potholders, posey throw, and yet another type of flower potholders (this one is a Ravelry download only, I think).

Granny square cookies from Sugar & Meringue are the cutest thing ever! I really want to get these Star Wars cookie cutters from Williams Sonoma.

Fresh spring rolls with peanut sauce...and this sauce. Yum.

I have to make avocado fries soon. And avocado toast. I wish avocados were less expensive! I'd eat them every day!

***colorful ricrac ribbons, felt textures, & blog labels from pugly pixel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...