Monday, September 12, 2011

228-233::365 made up squares

made up squares

I made these six squares mostly while traveling for work last week. I can be a nervous passenger, and crochet took my mind off of the road. I can actually crochet squares without a pattern now! I mean like without any hesitation and with pretty much zero ripping out of stitches. I'm kind of excited about it! I wish making crochet charts came as easily* to me. I would love to make charted patterns for these squares. If you click through the picture above to flickr, you can look at each individual square.

233::365

*Okay I say easily, but honestly it took forEVER before crochet made a lot of sense to me. I struggled and muddled my way through it at first and I'm always learning from my mistakes as well as my successes.

on the way to lawton

After today I will be back to my regularly scheduled granny-a-day posts. :)

1 comment:

  1. These squares are really great! You have a great sense of color too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...