Thursday, October 6, 2011

250::365 berry beauty

250::365

Pattern: "Berry Beauty" by Jean Leinhauser in 50 Fabulous Crochet Squares.

This really simple square uses popcorn stitches in the corners to add a little bit of texture. I actually left the corners solid in a couple of the outer rounds, only adding a space on the very last round.
250::365

Here are my most recent 25 squares. I really love this mosaic even though there are a couple of repeats in the fabric I used for each day. I can't wait to show you the progress I've been making joining these squares! I have a three day weekend for Columbus Day, and I'm going to get lots of crochet done.

blocks 226-250

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:14 AM

    I'm really enjoying this color palette!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...