Wednesday, October 12, 2011

255::365 daffodil square

255::365

Patterns: Adapted from "Daffodil" by Linda Permann in Crochet Adorned & a basic granny square.

I have made this flower pattern before as a brooch, and although I like the way this square came out, I think the flower looked better last time. It was probably the smaller hook size I used (F instead of H) that gave the stitches more definition. The yarn was a cotton blend, too, which helped.

Instead of crocheting a square on the back of a flower like I did yesterday, I sewed this flower onto the square.

255::365

I have finished the border around the baby blanket I was working on this weekend, but I still have a bunch of ends to weave in!

2 comments:

  1. es precioso!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous12:58 PM

    This would be such a fun spring blanket!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...