Thursday, November 24, 2011

296-299::365 more flower squares

296-299::365 more flower squares

Patterns (left to right): "5-Petal Flower" by SkaMama, "How to Crochet a Flower" by Linda Permann, "Teeny Tiny Flowers" by Lucy of Attic 24,"Large Rosette" from Lion Brand.

Here's an assortment of flower squares made by sewing the flower on to a granny square. This is totally the easiest way to do it. The block on the lower left with the teeny tiny flowers is my favorite, but sewing them on took forever! The rosette on the lower right would make a great brooch.

I hope you are having a great Thanksgiving day! Junior and I had a feast with our friends. I'm so stuffed!


3 comments:

  1. I love the blue one! Nice work again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the teeny tiny flowers, too, but thinking of all the sewing makes me think twice about making one of my own :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:50 PM

    I love the wee little ones, too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...