Sunday, December 25, 2011

321-328::365 flower garden squares

321-328::365 flower garden squares

Patterns: The first 8 "Flower Garden" squares from The Granny Square Book by Margaret Hubert.

These 8 squares are the "Flower Garden" blocks from The Granny Square Book that have the same background. After making all of these, I'm sure I could make a square like this from any crochet flower. Another common feature of each one was a center made from a ring of 20 single crochet stitches.

Merry Christmas! I hope you are having a great day! We had Christmas Eve dinner with some good friends yesterday and are just relaxing at home today. Here are my latest 25!

blocks 301-325

2 comments:

  1. Lovely! Thanks for sharing. I find your pictures and squares so inspiring! Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are some of my favorites!! Happy New Year, my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...