Thursday, December 1, 2011

interviewed in craftsanity!


I was interviewed in the latest issue of CraftSanity magazine about my granny-a-day project! It comes out on Monday both in print ($12) and pdf ($5). You can save a dollar if you pre-order it by Friday! I'm really honored to share space with talented contributors like Elizabeth from Things Bright who has a couple of Tunisian crochet patterns in this issue. I'm really excited to get my copy. Yay!

I've been super busy with work this week, but I will be posting a bunch of new squares tomorrow. Hope you're having a happy and productive week!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How lovely to have such an honour. I haven't heard of that publication...maybe it doesn't get to the UK? I shall check it out immediately :)x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:30 PM

    I was so happy to see you in there! :) Thank you for the mention here. I hope to show off a couple bits on the blog tomorrow. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...