Sunday, January 8, 2012

357-364::365 orange & blue squares

357-364::365 orange & blue squares

Patterns (clockwise from top left): "South Beach," "Cherry Cordial," "Star Power," "Pick a Posie," "Neapolitan," "Team Captain," "Stain Berry," & "Chair Back" from Go Crochet! Afghan Design Workbook by Ellen Gormley.

I really love the motifs in this book! I have officially made all of the four sided patterns. The only real error I think I have found is in Neapolitan. The first round in the photo looks like it is made up of single crochet stitches, but both the chart and the written instructions say to use double crochet. I think it would be flatter with the smaller stitches. Instead of using these Go Crochet squares as filler for a sampler afghan, I may make a cover for my ottoman.

1 comment:

  1. The star power looks really striking. Now that you are so close to 365, are you "squared out" or will you continue making more?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...