Saturday, April 25, 2009

more crochet



I'm crocheting basket with all of the tshirt yarn I have left over from the rug. I'm not really happy with the way the colors look together on this one, but I don't really want to start over either. It looks better in the picture than it does for real. Maybe I will like it better when it is complete.

I'm very much a beginner at crochet, even though I've known how to make a chain stitch since I was old enough to hold a crochet hook. No matter how many times my mom showed me, I couldn't get past it and only recently taught myself to take it any further. I want to make something like Wunderkammer's Scupltural Crochet Primer on SuperNaturale. I love how this looks like a display of a stuffed animal's internal organs or maybe weird parts of stitched sea creatures. What a great tutorial!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...