I finished another block from Jan Eaton's 200 Crochet Blocks a few days ago and haven't made another since. This is "Kingcup," and I love that it is 3-D. I'm going to make a point to try some of the other 3-D blocks next. I didn't have any problems with this one and it worked out to be of normal size.
Also, I made this pincushion for a swap:
While I didn't take pictures of the process, I have outlined the steps I took to make it on my Ravelry project page. Now I want to make one for myself!
I still haven't taken pictures of what I made this weekend, but I can't wait to show you! Let's just say that it involves granny squares.