Monday, February 14, 2011

45::365

45::365

Pattern: "Framed Flower" by Linda Permann.

This pattern is from Linda's awesome book, Crochet Adorned. The book is mostly designs to embellish clothing you already own. In the back, however, are a stitch guide and several patterns for squares, hexagons, and triangles. Everything after the yellow was improvised.

turtle bookmark

Happy Valentine's Day! I made the turtle bookmark above and the mug cozy below for the "secret cupid" exchange at my office. The person I drew is a turtle fanatic! Both of the patterns are available for free.

mug cozy

And it is Gerty's birthday! She is seven. I really can't believe it. I love my sweet dog! Here is my valentine using her as a pillow. Why she loves to lie upside down like that, I will never know!

gerty & junior

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...