Tuesday, February 15, 2011

46::365

46::365

Pattern: "Spanish Tile Square" by Linda Permann.

This is another pattern is from Linda's book, Crochet Adorned. Why is it that on a day when I decide I'm too tired and busy to make something complicated, I end up doing something crazy like this? Because the square is rather small, I made four and joined them with the last round. I have about 34 ends to weave in now for this one block!

I'm so excited to be nearing 50 squares just so I have an excuse to make another mosaic!

3 comments:

  1. It does look complicated but it is Just SO BEAUTIFUL!!!
    Well done on making so many amazing squares :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it will be a lot of work to put them together but this beauty is totally worth it! I loved the colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...