Monday, April 25, 2011

108::365

108::365

Pattern: "Granny Square #58" from 99 Granny Squares to Crochet from Leisure Arts.

Guess what...this is another camping square. I was going to post all four at once, but I like dedicating a post to each on its own. I used white again as well as this awesome jade color that is a vintage yarn from my mom. I wish I had more because it is such a great color! The purple in the middle is some old stuff from mom, too. Really it is almost mauve. I can totally see it being used with that gross country blue everyone had with their pineapple and geese decorations in the early 90s. I think the other colors I used make it look acceptably modern.

The final two rounds on this square were my substitute for the single row of chain stitches in the original pattern.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...