Wednesday, May 4, 2011

119::365 blooming granny

119::365

Pattern: "Blooming Granny" by Melinda Miller.

I just love this one! This is the first time I'm repeating a pattern for my daily squares this year, but it is only because this is square four for A Square A Day In May. There will be a couple of other repeats this month, too.

I made the green row of "leaves" a little differently than the pattern said to do it. I worked them not into the 3rd tr stitch but into the back loop of the 2nd (and middle) tr stitch. I just couldn't get it to look the way I wanted to when I worked them through both loops of the stitch called for in the pattern.

3 comments:

  1. i love the way the leaves look ... and with your color choices, that flower really "pops"

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blooming granny and the color theme of all your squares.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this square!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...