Friday, May 6, 2011

121::365 victorian dream square

121::365

Pattern: "Victorian Dream Square" by Cindy Arman from Crochet Pattern Central.

I can't help but think that this square would have gone so much more quickly with a charted pattern. I mean, the written pattern was not difficult to understand, I just found myself losing my place in the pattern I printed out lots of times until I found my stash of recycled sticky flags from work.

I love the result! Picot stitches and clusters kept it from being super boring to make. Tomorrow marks a week of A Square A Day In May! I love the linking parties Melissa is making each day for everyone to show off their squares. I plan to catch up on everyone's progress this weekend! :)

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...