Wednesday, May 25, 2011

140::365 birthday flower square

140::365

Pattern: "Birthday Flower Square" by Chris Simon.

This was a super easy pattern that quickly worked up to 12" with my favorite size H hook. I left off the last round of single crochet that is in the instructions. It is so lacy and pretty! I love this square!

140::365

With the scary storms we've been having in Oklahoma and everything else that's going on in my life at the moment, it is a good thing I got ahead on Sunday, or I'd totally be behind. I'm so ready for this three day weekend!


1 comment:

  1. How great is this?! Love the pattern and the colours you've used, makes me wish even more than usual that I could crochet...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...