Saturday, June 4, 2011

150::365 filet square

150::365

Pattern: filet square made up by me.

Filet crochet is made up of a mesh created with chain stitches and double crochet stitches. The chart below is what I used to create the square above. The open spaces are created by working double crochet, ch 1 & skip one stitch, double crochet. The solid spaces are created by replacing the ch 1 with a dc. It probably looks best with crochet thread, but I'm not letting that stop me from experimenting! :)

filet chart


It's mosaic time! I'm not going to feature every single mosaic from the year in these every-25-squares posts anymore but you can still see them all in my flickr set.

blocks 126-150

1 comment:

  1. What a lot of different granny's! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...