Wednesday, June 15, 2011

160::365 granny square #89

160::365

Pattern: "Granny Square 89" from 99 Granny Squares to Crochet from Leisure Arts.

This is another one of those squares that is almost a regular granny square aside from the flowery circle part in the middle.

160::365

I made today's square with Wool of the Andes again. The blue is "Wonderland Heather" and is the only non-solid color I ordered. I love the subtle variation in the yarn, but you can barely make out the light/not-so-light transitions here. I've felted this yarn before, but I'm getting a little worried about crocheting a bunch of squares together and then felting them. I can deal with ruining a single square or a few in an ugly color of yarn I don't care about but I might not take it as well if I screw up all of these pretty squares at once. I'll probably join these together and see what happens soon!

160::365

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...