Sunday, July 3, 2011

175::365 corner square

175::365

Pattern: "Corner Square" from 200 Crochet Blocks by Jan Eaton.

This square is worked in rows and starts off in a weird way, and I almost just did it my own way instead. The pattern says to work 3 dc into the 4th stitch of the beginning chain of 6, but it doesn't specify if they are all to be worked into the indicated stitch (which would be my assumption with no explicit directions not to), or if each should be worked into the next stitch. I realized after a minute or two that the latter way has to be it, otherwise I would have had two little ch stitches dangling off the edge.

The last row of double crochet (in teal) should have just been worked on two sides like the others according to the pattern, but I continued it all the way around and added an extra round of sc to make it easy to join to my other squares which are mostly worked in the round.

175::365

Here are blocks 151 to 175! :)

blocks 151-175

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...