Sunday, July 3, 2011

stuff i love sunday #15

stuff i love sunday #15
1. one last trip, 2. Stevie!, 3. Luella..., 4. Squares joined, 5. Set of Fake Moss Terrariums, 6. quilt progress, 7. handmade soft sculpture, 8. happy crafturday!, 9. cross quilt, 10. Untitled, 11. Orange unicorn, 12. Animal ABCs From The Archives, 13. Teapot Badges, 14. Crafty By Nature - July 5, 2009, 15. a square a day = a throw, 16. Japanese sweets, 17. Ripple Crochet Blanket, 18. Color in the Garden, 19. Crocheted Afghan, 20. Rothko Rug 01, 21. crocheting wip, 22. resurrecting George, 23. WIP Crochet Blanket, 24. Sac Horizon Vague : Détail


You may have noticed that I have only included (extra pretty!) photos from my flickr friends this week. I've decided to keep my own photos to my already existing but until recently very neglected little photo blog here. And do you have a Pinterest account? I've been pinning more stuff I love over there! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a great collection :-)
    I do like the turquoise sculpture!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...