Sunday, July 10, 2011

stuff i love sunday #16

stuff i love sunday #15
1. one last trip, 2. Stevie!, 3. Luella..., 4. Squares joined, 5. Set of Fake Moss Terrariums, 6. quilt progress, 7. handmade soft sculpture, 8. happy crafturday!, 9. cross quilt, 10. Untitled, 11. Orange unicorn, 12. Animal ABCs From The Archives, 13. Teapot Badges, 14. Crafty By Nature - July 5, 2009, 15. a square a day = a throw, 16. Japanese sweets, 17. Ripple Crochet Blanket, 18. Color in the Garden, 19. Crocheted Afghan, 20. Rothko Rug 01, 21. crocheting wip, 22. resurrecting George, 23. WIP Crochet Blanket, 24. Sac Horizon Vague : Détail

Oops, I got so wrapped up in crocheting and watching movies with my boyfriend yesterday that I forgot that I didn't post this. The temperature has been 100+F every day for at least a week, and it looks like it isn't going to let up any time soon. Staying indoors is almost a necessity right now so I see more Netflix in my future. They added the complete series of Star Trek: The Next Generation recently, and I think that Junior just might become a fan before it is over!

captain picard embroidered portrait

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...