Tuesday, November 8, 2011

276-279::365 a few new squares

276-279::365

Patterns (left to right): "Water Lily" by Jean Leinhauser, "Cluster Wheel" by Janie Herrin, "Puffs & Posts" by James G Davis, and "Whirligig" by Jean Leinhauser in 50 Fabulous Crochet Squares.

I thought I'd be able to post these squares on Sunday, but after a fun but exhausting weekend of camping, I didn't quite get around to it. I searched up and down for my copy of Beyond the Square so I could make some more circle squares, but I didn't have any luck. I'm beginning to think that I loaned it to someone. Hmm. Anyway, I took this book with me instead and made these four squares. The Whirligig one is my favorite. I really had to work at shaping Water Lily to get it to ruffle evenly. Now that I've blocked it, it looks like it will stay this way.

1 comment:

  1. I am amazed that you can produce such lovely squares while camping (says the City Gal in me).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...