Tuesday, March 3, 2009

the most awesome feedback ever

felted bowl


I made my first sale ever on my etsy shop a couple of weeks ago. I dolled up my package and included a few fun extras, nervously wondering if the purchaser would like it or not. Like probably everyone else, I have moments of panic and doubt about the stuff I make. I anxiously checked every day for feedback about the transaction though none ever showed up on my account. Then Friday, in the mail I got a wonderful thank you card and the pretty pink felted bowl from my buyer. Now I can never doubt that she loved her purchase because she took time out of her day to thank me and made me something in return. So awesome.

Holly, if you ever read this, I just want you to know that you have made my day. More like my year! I love your fuzzy bowl, and I'm thinking of new ways of using it every day. I think I may have found a new pen pal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...