Friday, February 25, 2011

56::365

56::365

Pattern: "Old America Square" from Mon Tricot Knitting Dictionary (Workbook 0D14)

Even though this book is a knitting dictionary, there is a decent crochet section. I have a few more blocks to make before I exhaust the selection of square patterns it has to offer. I'm not even kidding, I am so excited about the big annual library booksale tomorrow. I'm going to go as soon as I get out of bed! Maybe I'll be able to add a few more vintage crochet pattern books to my shelves!

2 comments:

  1. Lovely pattern, great color use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous blog you have. Those crochet squares are stunning. I adore them all. You are very clever. Pruxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...