Saturday, April 9, 2011

96::365

96::365

Pattern: "B-4" from Better Homes and Gardens Crocheting and Knitting "Granny Square Sampler Afghan."

I really like this star block! I like the look of the yellow border around the star that is made by crocheting into the back loops of the stitches. The next color change, the turquoise, is worked into the back loop only, too. The front loop that you leave loose creates a little ridge around the circle.

96::365

This was the last block for the center part of the afghan! I'm about 80% done putting it together, and I think I'll finish it today! :) It already looks a bit different from the diagram below because of the extra rounds I'm adding while joining.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...