Sunday, May 15, 2011

129::365 violet crochet square

129::365

Pattern: "Violet Crochet Square" by Jacqui Goulbourn.

This was one of those patterns that is easy if you pay attention. The only change I made was where the lavender attaches to the blue. I worked my stitches into the back loop only for that round.

I used the peacock sparkle yarn in today's square, and I love it! I don't know why I wasn't sure, it totally matches my nails!

129::365

I can't believe we're half way through May already! Here are my first two weeks of squares!

a square a day in may week 1a square a day in may week 2


3 comments:

  1. just found u through another blog..lovely squares!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this one! the sparkly yarn is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see a ferris wheel when I look at your square. Very nice and fun too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...