Tuesday, May 31, 2011

145::365 kaleidoscope blossom square

145::365

Pattern: "Kaleidoscope Blossom Square" by Chris Simon.

Here is yesterday's square! I messed up the outside of the flower, but I think it looks fine so I probably will not change it. When will I learn that it is a bad idea to try to read while crocheting complicated patterns? I added an extra round of "V" stitches around the edges because I love making them.

Only one more square to go for May! I'm going to finish it tonight, and if it isn't too late, I'll blog about it, too. :)

edited: Oh my gosh, I just realized that this was the last square for the crochet along! It was so much fun, and I really appreciate all of the work Melissa put into organizing it for everyone!

And what's the deal with my survey magically appearing on this post. Weird.

1 comment:

  1. HA!! i used to sleep on sheets like (exactly like) these when i was a kid.

    (so sorry, i have to admit...i voted twice...i really like the green)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...