Monday, June 20, 2011

165::365 granny square #17

165::365

Pattern: "Granny Square 17" from 99 Granny Squares to Crochet from Leisure Arts.

I love this combination of colors!

165::365

The center clusters in that middle light blue round are worked around the front of some double crochet stitches, and I don't know if I just didn't do it right, but the left half of each one looks weird to me. They seem backward.

165::365

Hey, look! All 12 of my Wool of the Andes squares are joined. I used this method to crochet them together. Once I weave in the ends and add a little border (picot stitches?), I'm going to throw it in the washer on hot and see what it does. Best case scenario: I may have a pretty little rug that no one will ever be allowed to step on! I'll block the whole thing a little before I felt it, but I wonder if it will matter at all.

wool squares

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...