Saturday, July 2, 2011

173::365 granny variation

173::365

Pattern: a little something I made up.

I alternated 3dc and 1dc with a single ch stitch in between for each round. The corners are 3dc, ch2, 3dc. Check out the last picture for a close up. I'm not impressed with my results with the last round. It took a lot of blocking to stop it from being wavy, so do not try to replicate what I did there! A round of sc would have been a better choice.

Forgive me for being behind posting these. I've been extra busy with work (the end of the month is our busiest time!), and the other day I deleted all of the photos I had meant to import. Talk about depressing. I'll be posting another four squares tonight and tomorrow.

Hope you're having a great 4th of July weekend! I've finished my May afghan other than weaving in the ends, so I'll be sharing pictures of that soon, too!

173::365

173::365

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...