Thursday, August 11, 2011

203::365 square 101

203::365

Pattern: "Square 101" from 101 Crochet Squares by Jean Leinhauser.

This square worked up to 7". I really like it, and I think I'm going to add it to my list of circle-in-a-square patterns. It qualifies, right?

I forgot to turn after the first round, so the center of this square is really backwards. I realized my mistake when I started the round of puffy green clusters, but I didn't re-do it because there was one more turn on the next round that brought me back to the right side. I guess all of those RIGHT SIDE notes for every single round when you never have to turn in another book, 99 Granny Squares, have made me completely ignore that part of the directions. I'll pay more attention from now on!

203::365

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...