Saturday, October 8, 2011

252::365 5-petal pointy flower

252::365

Patterns: Adapted from "5-Petal Pointy Flower" by Linda Permann in Crochet Adorned & a basic granny square.

I love the flower patterns in Crochet Adorned! This square was made by simply sewing the flower onto the granny square. Easy!

252::365

I'm almost done with this blanket that I am making for a co-worker's baby. I joined the squares using my tutorial for joining squares of different sizes, and I'm finally using a border from a book I have had for a while, Around the Corner Crochet Borders. It should be finished by the end of the weekend.

blanket in progress

3 comments:

  1. I love your blanket! It becomes beautiful, specially if you made a border around! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As always, your blanket looks amazing! Such a cute baby blanket, what a lucky baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The blanket is fabulous! I love the look.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...