Sunday, December 11, 2011

313-316::365 squares with orange

313-316::365 squares with orange

Patterns (left to right): "Whimsy", "Fiesta", "Fleur", & "Whirlpool" from The Granny Square Book by Margaret Hubert.

I made little changes to a couple of these blocks. On Fiesta, it seemed like the corners would be too crowded with the 3sc, ch2, 3sc called for in the pattern, so I reduced it to 2sc, ch2, 2sc. For Fleur, I changed the last round from solid dc stitches to clusters of 3dc each. I just realized that Whirlpool is pretty much exactly the same pattern as this one from 200 Crochet Blocks! I guess there are only so many ways to crochet a square!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous5:05 PM

    I really like Fleur. Also, I'm thinking you really need to add some Tunisian Crochet to one of these.... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...