Thursday, December 22, 2011

feeling better

sneak peek

Oh, wow, I have been feeling horrible and sick since around Sunday night. I'm just popping in to say I'm still alive! Because half of the office is frantically trying to use up vacation time before it expires at the end of the year (and the other half is sick, too!), I haven't been able to take much time off of work to rest. I've been spending just about every second of my time at home sleeping! I'm finally starting to feel better. :)

I'll be back with a post on my new project made from one of the Tunisian squares (see above!) and tomorrow with new granny squares.

2 comments:

  1. Feel better! The project is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to read you're feeling better now! Try to keep it like that ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...