Saturday, January 14, 2012

working on a new blanket

joining squares

I'm still alive! I took a little blog vacation after posting my last granny-a-day square. I haven't stopped crocheting, but now I'm concentrating on crocheting this mountain of squares together. This particular project is a smallish baby blanket made up of striped and circles-in squares. I'm using an H hook and the method for joining squares of different sizes I showed you here. I hope to have it finished by next week!

joining squares

joining squares

joining squares

joining squares

4 comments:

  1. looks amazing! can't wait to see it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:32 PM

    your blanket looks amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colors! I love how it's all coming together :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...