Sunday, June 27, 2010

bedroom walls

pac-man curtain
pac-man curtain! now all I need is a curtain rod...!

tiny frames
pretty little framed embroideries and scraps of Heather Ross fabric.

That super cool matryoshka cross stitch on the bottom was made for me by Caitlin (here's what I sent her in return). She blogged all about it here. The floral crewel piece above it was thrifted, and the three on top were a set of thrifted linked frames that I used to display small pieces of Far Far Away fabric. The "mats" are made of cardstock and punched with a scalloped craft punch.

2 comments:

  1. love your curtain! and i'm so glad to see my matryoshka has found such a lovely home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...