Sunday, February 13, 2011

44::365 vintage square

44::365

Pattern: "Square for Afghan from 1891" updated by Sarah Bradberry.

I don't have much to say about this square other than that it was really simple, and I like it. I would love to find more super old patterns like this to try out. The pattern says to use three different colors for the first three rounds and then black for the outer ones, but I changed it up a bit. Isn't it great how you can change colors wherever you want?!

Below are some of my recent favorites on flickr. Notice how they mostly involve crochet and food.

recent favorites

elvis was here

It is laundry day. I wonder what possessed them to put this on the sign at the laundromat? Maybe we have an Elvis impersonator who goes there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...