Thursday, March 17, 2011

75::365

75::365

Pattern: "Granny Square 48" from 99 Granny Squares to Crochet from Leisure Arts.

This square uses a few neat techniques. The outer rows are worked as a sort of single crochet mesh. The little orange buds are popcorn stitches, and the stems are looped chains that are held in place by the flowers. I barely had to modify the last round in this pattern to get a 6" square.

75::365

It is mosaic time! Here are all of the squares I have made so far!

blocks 51-75
blocks 26-50
blocks 1-25

I hope you had a happy and safe St. Patrick's Day! My friend Lisa and I went out to eat at The Wedge, my neighborhood pizza place while our men enjoyed steaks at Cattlemen's. We later met up for beers (...and a little crochet) at their place!

the wedge

Oh, and did I mention that we had cupcakes? Well, we did!

cupcakes

1 comment:

  1. I just wanted to say that I've really been enjoying your blog. I love the look of blankets made from a variety of squares and making a different square each day without planning everything ahead of time seems like a great way to loosen up creatively.

    (Also the fabric backgrounds are great.)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...