Saturday, March 19, 2011

76::365

76::365

Pattern: "Granny Square 45" from 99 Granny Squares to Crochet from Leisure Arts.

The square patterns from this book are working up to about 6-7 inches. The inset square of cluster stitches keeps this one from being boring.

This book is a pretty good value, but I do have a few problems with it. The photos of the different squares are all on the front and back covers and in a few pages in the center of the book. Because of this I find myself constantly flipping back and forth between the photo and the pattern. The patterns are harder to follow than in the other books I have been using, and they constantly give unnecessary information. I mean, if the whole square is to be worked from the right side, what is the point of constantly repeating "(right side)" for each row? Those complaints aside, I do like the book, and I really like that it is readily available to purchase (unlike this one I would love to have that is out of print and is ridiculously expensive used).

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I posted about your granny-a-day on my blog today. I just love them!! Thank you for the inspiration! I'm now a follower!

    Aisyah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...