Wednesday, March 23, 2011

81::365

81::365

Pattern: "Flower Square" by Beata at rose hip.

This cute little square pattern was really easy to enlarge by adding rounds of 3dc "shells" with a ch st in between and two ch st in the corner. I never could figure out where I was supposed to attach the first round after the flower, so I worked it into the back loop of the stitch in between each petal. If you are on Ravelry, check out all of the neat stuff people have made with this square here -- bags, pillows, scarves, among other things!

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!
    I found your blog about a week ago and I've really been enjoying your posts. Thank you. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for your helpful tips and encouragement. my simple little square is a far cry from these beauties you continue to create. i'll keep trying. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to leave a comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...